Take Three Technologies, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website myloan.megastarfinancial.com (“Site”) or use the Borrower Portal software or system, as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site or System.
- In email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Site.
- Through mobile applications you download from the Site or third-party platform providers which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by use or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Our websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registration, subscribing to the Site, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your subscription orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Usage Details. We may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Device Information. We may automatically collect information about the device you use to access our Site, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system browser type, mobile or fixed network information, or (if applicable) the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information. The Site may collect information about the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see How We Use Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie data collected automatically to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription to the Site, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile). For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We do not disclose your personal information with any non-affiliated third party except: (1) in select circumstances when a business partner refers you to us and you give us permission to share specific information, such as your name and email address, with that business partner, (2) to comply with Federal law, (3) to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, including third parties who help us to complete purchase transactions, or (4) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Site to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information some parts of the Site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
What is our policy relating to former customers?
Our policy regarding the collection and use of information about former customers is the same as that regarding the collection and use about existing customers (refer to section titled "What types of personal information do we collect about you?"). Over time, information about former customers is used less and less and may ultimately be removed from our records.
How do we protect your information?
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those of our employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your nonpublic personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
A Special Note Regarding People Under 18 Years Old
Our Site is not intended for people under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to us on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Privacy Notice Changes
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. You agree to obtain annual notices of, and changes to, this privacy notice electronically by visiting this Site. Therefore, we encourage you to review this Site from time to time to review changes to our privacy notice.
Take Three Technologies, 1080 Cherokee Street, Denver, Colorado 80204 Attn: Legal Department